Phone:07901 847 094
Vroom 'n' Groom is a mobile dog grooming service. Your dog can be bathed, dried, groomed and nail clipped in a fully equipped mobile grooming salon. No more wet bathroom floors or dog hair down the plug hole, no mess, no fuss, no sitting in traffic trying to get to the grooming salon on time - the grooming salon comes to you. Rather than being surrounded by other dogs, which can add stress to grooming experience, your dog is on its own in the van for the entire appointment and therefore receives one-to-one attention in a relaxed and calm atmosphere. No more cages, no more leaving the family member with the waggy tail in town for the day. I aim to make the grooming experience as relaxed and enjoyable as possible for the dogs.
The mobile salon parks up either outside your house or place of work where I just need to plug the unit into an electrical supply to power the equipment with my extension cable.
The mobile service is particularly useful for elderly dogs that find the trip to the salon too strenuous - there is a ramp to get them into the salon and I have a special harness which supports them on the table and takes the strain off of their joints.
Vroom 'n' Groom- your dog's personal grooming service.
What are the benefits of using a mobile dog grooming service?
1. You don't have the stress of negotiating the traffic to get to a salon by a certain time, and you save money as you are not using fuel to go anywhere.
2. The appointment times are specific to you so you aren't leaving your dog in a salon all day; it's only in the van for as long as it takes to groom it.
3. It is less stressful for the dog as it is on its own with me in the van and isn't surrounded by other dogs (unless it wants a four legged friend with it).
4. Evening appointments are available by special arrangement- it's not just 9-5, but there is an extra charge of £15 for evening appointments.
5. All services are available, from just a nail clip to a full clip and style.